For endless entertainment and stress relief, click here. I ought to go into business and get paid for all my random internet findings.
and Happy Post-Canada day. I ate red and white things that day. Ok, i'm lying. I cooked Thai curry for dinner. But I cut all the veggies into maple leaf shapes. Again with the lies. Alright, I woke red lipstick to work. But upon careful reconsideration I wiped it off since I felt I looked like a hooooooooooooooooooooorrror. So I guess the only celebrating I did was appreciating the fact I was lucky enough to be born in Canada.
and Happy Post-Canada day. I ate red and white things that day. Ok, i'm lying. I cooked Thai curry for dinner. But I cut all the veggies into maple leaf shapes. Again with the lies. Alright, I woke red lipstick to work. But upon careful reconsideration I wiped it off since I felt I looked like a hooooooooooooooooooooorrror. So I guess the only celebrating I did was appreciating the fact I was lucky enough to be born in Canada.
































0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home