AVENTURES AU JAPON

Surrealism Abroad and the Art of Wormhole Maintenance

Thursday, August 04, 2005

it's 2am and I just got back an hour and a half ago from Okayama. what was sposed to be one meeting turned into a three hour meeting, lunch, and then another three hour meeting. three seems to be the magic number. Now i fully understand why my dad was so exhausted after being in meetings all day. And I fully understand people's sandwich-throwing mentalities in such meetings. But I stayed so long because I really wanted to relieve some of the stress I feel and get shit sorted before vacation. so now I can fully rerax and enjoy my time off and now think too much of the piles of stuff waiting for me when I get back.

I still have much packing to do. And by much I clearly mean all. i'm burning MDs out the wazoo right now so i don't have to bring my clunky discman. gosh, so excited am i for this vacation! i'm stoked especially for the plane ride over to singapore so i can sleep. my eyes look like exacto knife slits in my face they are so swollen with my insomniatic tendencies. i'm sure my body will sing with pleasure after getting 3 full nights sleeps in borneo. all i can think about right now is hitting the beach and crashing out under the sun. well i'ma go do a facial mask to get in the holiday spirit of things. my next entry will be from another country.. love love!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home