AVENTURES AU JAPON

Surrealism Abroad and the Art of Wormhole Maintenance

Sunday, July 27, 2003

Are We There Yet, Papa Smurf?

Ok, i know i said i would next write when I got to Japan, but I can't help it. I'm still in Toronto and absolutely itching to get out. It was an amazing experience to live in another city and learn to orient myself, make friends, make contacts, party, party more, study, and live with roomates from all walks of insanity throughout those years. blah blah BLAH- I'm ansty already! i'm antsy to start this new chapter in my life! My very soul rejoices over the fact I will soon be living on a coast, and an ocean coast at that!

for the flight over i bought a book entitled "Overcoming Jet-Lag" which, for the bank-breaking price of one dollar, promised to teach me all about "the program used by president reagan on this china trip!", as well as a homeopathic remedy so aptly named "No Jet-Lag." i'm hoping both will be of some use to me on the hellish stretch of flying I have to look forward to. but i'm a trooper! I can do it! After all, I made it to Australia and back with a nic-fitting smoker and a cranky, hungover, time-of-the-monthing sister, and survived, didn't i?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home