Things I Miss
- cheddar cheese
- still miss toasted cheddar and tomato sandies
- my computer, esp Frooty Loopz
Things I Now Can:t Live Without
- genki energy/vitamin drinks
- anko
- mochi
- the way that every plastic package opens the same way here with its lil 3/4`` flap of plastic wrap on the underside. if i get a package without the flap i cease to understand how i:m sposed to open it
- onigiri at 7-11
- cheddar cheese
- still miss toasted cheddar and tomato sandies
- my computer, esp Frooty Loopz
Things I Now Can:t Live Without
- genki energy/vitamin drinks
- anko
- mochi
- the way that every plastic package opens the same way here with its lil 3/4`` flap of plastic wrap on the underside. if i get a package without the flap i cease to understand how i:m sposed to open it
- onigiri at 7-11
































0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home