I:m working on a hella long update, I promise! I:ll have it out to you really soon!! To keep you thinking about me (heh heh heh) I:m having a wicked fantastic time in TOkyo, and needed a change of scenery more than anything else. I:m at a really interesting point in my life right now, i feel like some things are really starting to come together, and a lot of my dreams are being realized... but i promise to fill you in on all the details shortly... i:m working on getting internet hooked up in my appt and from there on in, it:ll be more exciting for you, dear reader!
Previous Posts
- My life feels like a piece of sandpaper- rough, ir...
- Concise Girl! I feel honoured to have you write on...
- I:m feeling much better today, as I woke up and be...
- I am in the midst of a turbulent spiritual crisis....
- Happy New Year! I trust everyone had a good time. ...
- Wow. it takes being out of the country to update m...
- mainly to quell the incessant nagging, here:s a po...
- Wow, how did it get to be October 14th already?! ...
- due to the time difference... HAPPY BIRTHDAY, AN...
- Well, here I am in Okayama! I have just finished o...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home