Here are some goodies from my lolling arounds in the space of cyber. What the hell does cyber mean anyway?? Well, whatever, I was cleaning out my bookmarks because I feel that's an important use of time on the eve of the new moon.
1. Yup, it's pretty dull
2. A rather hysterically funny letter to Banana Republic
3. how the hell did this get into my bookmarks??
4. I am learning to love math Did I tell you that? Probably not, but that's a big secret I have going on right now. I have spent too many years hating on math when it turns out I'm actually really good at calculus. I guess I didn't like applying myself just to get through a course. But, in my own time, it's actually quite fun. So, this year I'm working on liking math and science more. Nerds are cool.
5. For a reason I forget (most likely complete randomness) I recently spent a good hour of my life searching about "puss" on the internet without success. The next day, my brain reminded me that puss has one S. Oh... pus! And now I remember why I was searching it-- my toe was pus(s?)ing and I wanted to know exactly what pus is. Sure, you know it's that gooey yellow substance that comes out of infections, but biologically what is that gooey yellow substance? These are the important questions I ask myself! (I know you want to know, and probably won't google it after reading this so I'll just tell you it's celleular debris ie. dead polymorphonuclear cells and liquid tissue.) I digress. In my search for pus(s) I found out a whole lot more than I ever cared to know about Puss N Boots and was treated to this pretty picture from a children's book.
1. Yup, it's pretty dull
2. A rather hysterically funny letter to Banana Republic
3. how the hell did this get into my bookmarks??
4. I am learning to love math Did I tell you that? Probably not, but that's a big secret I have going on right now. I have spent too many years hating on math when it turns out I'm actually really good at calculus. I guess I didn't like applying myself just to get through a course. But, in my own time, it's actually quite fun. So, this year I'm working on liking math and science more. Nerds are cool.
5. For a reason I forget (most likely complete randomness) I recently spent a good hour of my life searching about "puss" on the internet without success. The next day, my brain reminded me that puss has one S. Oh... pus! And now I remember why I was searching it-- my toe was pus(s?)ing and I wanted to know exactly what pus is. Sure, you know it's that gooey yellow substance that comes out of infections, but biologically what is that gooey yellow substance? These are the important questions I ask myself! (I know you want to know, and probably won't google it after reading this so I'll just tell you it's celleular debris ie. dead polymorphonuclear cells and liquid tissue.) I digress. In my search for pus(s) I found out a whole lot more than I ever cared to know about Puss N Boots and was treated to this pretty picture from a children's book.
































0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home