Sock Determination
Sock Determination
Somewhere in the mystery land of Sockopia, a world connected to ours through a thin silver wormhole, usually found in washing machines, there are 22 pairs of socks anxiously awaiting their mates, which I am holding captive in my apartment.
22 pairs!! I shudder to think how many pairs of socks with a matching pair I have. Why do I keep letting myself be a victim of consumerism???
I resolve to stop buying more clothes.
... unless there's something I really really want at Lacoste. See- that's a pretty realistic resolution. Note I didn't say "unless there's a season-must-have color which I don't currently own" or "unless I need to impulse shop to get a high" or "unless I need a spring jacket" or "unless I go through my 'I have nothing to wear' phase" or "unless I feel havingwill make me a better person"
I really am growing! Can't you practically feel the birth of my zen seeping through this computer screen?
Somewhere in the mystery land of Sockopia, a world connected to ours through a thin silver wormhole, usually found in washing machines, there are 22 pairs of socks anxiously awaiting their mates, which I am holding captive in my apartment.
22 pairs!! I shudder to think how many pairs of socks with a matching pair I have. Why do I keep letting myself be a victim of consumerism???
I resolve to stop buying more clothes.
... unless there's something I really really want at Lacoste. See- that's a pretty realistic resolution. Note I didn't say "unless there's a season-must-have color which I don't currently own" or "unless I need to impulse shop to get a high" or "unless I need a spring jacket" or "unless I go through my 'I have nothing to wear' phase" or "unless I feel having
I really am growing! Can't you practically feel the birth of my zen seeping through this computer screen?
































0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home