Latest Pics of Colton
More pictures of Colton arrived in my inbox this morning. Thanks Andrea!! He just keeps on getting cuter and cuter. Total Sears catalogue material!! Who's with me on that one?
What does she feed him in make him get so big???

This is a suspiciously suspicious look being cast from the corner of the kitchen. Looks like "the whole gang" is up to no good!

You think you can escape Dora, but you can't....She's ev-er-y-where!

Looks like there's some serious nutritional convincing going on here.

My favourite photie! I love the mime shirt. Somehow I have the feeling that he's going to get away with so much later in life because of this devilish sweet look.

Canadian mimes-- I'm happy that the trend has spread across the Pacific.
What does she feed him in make him get so big???

This is a suspiciously suspicious look being cast from the corner of the kitchen. Looks like "the whole gang" is up to no good!

You think you can escape Dora, but you can't....She's ev-er-y-where!

Looks like there's some serious nutritional convincing going on here.

My favourite photie! I love the mime shirt. Somehow I have the feeling that he's going to get away with so much later in life because of this devilish sweet look.

Canadian mimes-- I'm happy that the trend has spread across the Pacific.
































0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home